To report a botnet PRIVATELY please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------
On 07/01/2008, Steven Adair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it seems no one is getting a response back.  I know I haven't received one.

Earlier today we did.  Sent via their connectivity provider (RIPN) who
we held responsible for the situation after NIC.ru failed to respond.
They told us that NIC.ru are shutting down the domains, and their
WHOIS server does indeed now respond with "STATUS:   NOT DELEGATED"

Unfortunately the domains in question still resolve so we are continuing
to pursue that point with them, as well as seeking most rigid assurances
about their handling of any future incidents of a similar nature.

Richard