>Tell me how this works for a large site that has one piece of malware!
badhost.com contains every wiki ever written and cause badguys.com slipped
on >SQL trick in and redirect then we should block everything in
badhost.com.  Does not work this way in an edu domain, somebody will cry
academic >freedom and heads will roll.

>blacklists have never been a solution! Censorship is just Censorship.

All depends on your situation.  Makes sense that blacklisting isn't a good
option for .edu but in the business environment it works quite well.  I
have an obligation to block malicious crap from users in my environment.
If you want to call that censoring knock yourself out.  I call it
protecting.  The example you give is also an extreme which, fortunately,
doesn't happen a lot.  I would definitely handle that one differently.  I
don't have to use blacklisting for everything - just where it makes sense.
 Extremes have to be handled on a case by case basis.  If you're only
going to use a solution that works for everything then you're going to be
looking for awhile cause despite endless vendor claims I've yet to see a
one-stop solution....