David Hobby wrote:

I do follow the Alvin Maker series, although I'm starting
to wish it would eventually END. Maybe he has no idea how to end
it. The world is interesting, and while the many similarities to
actual history strain credulity, they do make for interesting reading.

---David

Ah yes - herein lies the problem with Card and many other authors. They don't know
when to let go.

I've read ALL the Ender books, and 4, maybe 5 of the Alvin Maker books. In the case
of the latest Ender books, well, I don't think the story needed to be told, quite honestly.
I don't see where he's going with it. There doesn't seem to be a point.

As far as Alvin Maker goes, I'm getting bored. I haven't read the last one yet, and the
new one is on its way.

Sigh.

Joe

[Sponsored by:]