--- Michael Harney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And my very simple response to that is:
>
> "Do you truly believe that America can make itself
> more prosperous by
> sending money and jobs out of the country?"
>
> Michael Harney

I'm curious.  If there were a technological invention
that allowed you to use, say, 50% fewer American
programmers, would you have the government legislate
against it?  If so, why did you not support (say) such
legislation against the roboticization of American
factories?  If not, how is that different from sending
programming jobs to India?

=====
Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]