William T Goodall wrote:

On 6 Sep 2006, at 4:13PM, Brother John wrote:

Richard Baker wrote:
If not, then I fail to see how the religious and atheist positions differ.
Or: how does God Himself decide what is good and evil? Isn't He, at
least, basically in the same position as us atheists?

I guess so, unless he himself has a God as I believe.

And does God's God have a God too? And if so does he have a God? And does God's God's God's God have a God?
Absolutely, and it goes on forever.

John W. Redelfs                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]