David Turley wrote:
>     Has anyone had any success with jcoverage or emma with cactus?

We successfuly run jcoverage with cactus, basically our ant script does
the following: - instrument the classes - make a war with instrumented
classes - launch cactus test with this war - collect all the
jcoverage.ser file - merge them and create the report

It works for us. We use tomcat as server and nothing special.

Maybe if you could give us more info, I would be able (or anyone else)
to help more.

Best regards,

Quentin Pouplard