HI,Dear All,

sorry for this non-crystallgraphic question, but I think people here may
know how to fix this problem. Several days ago, I posted a question about
slow coot in my mac and people suggested me change some settings in coot
which does help. However, I still feel something is wrong. I noticed the
slow speed when I installed x11,( I switched from ppc to macpro and need to
reinstall x11 and coot etc ). Since then, I noticed that when I open a
terminal , it's very slow and if I type glxgears, it only shows about 1400
FPS. If I open pymol, I can actually see the images are flashing. Does
anyone know why? Thanks a bunch.

Rui