I don't know. Is there?

On 4 Feb 2013, at Mon4 Feb 16:15, Jayashankar wrote:

Dear Powell,

Isn't it there a way to data mine the PDB or the other repository source for the time/duration/days of the crystals obtained.

Dr. Jayashankar Selvadurai
Hannover
Germany

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Harry Powell <harry@mrc- lmb.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi David

try going back to the one that started it all,* myoglobin, a recipe is at

        http://www.rigaku.com/products/protein/recipes

(* feel free to argue about this)