Hi Evgeny

I do have a few free cysteine residues but i am not sure if this is the
problem in my case, I say that because i have crystallized this protein
with another ligand without any issues and if oxidation of cysteine
residues is a problem, i would imagine that it would have happened in the
case where it crystallized properly. furthermore, i have other hits with
the protein which gives very mozaic and twinned crystals which diffract
till 2.3 Å. I am having lots of trouble processing that data and for the
work i am trying to do i need to be able to produce and reproduce well
diffracting crystals in a robust manner.
My protein elutes as a single peak on an s-200 once i got rid of
aggregates.
Thanks

Mahesh

>>> www.desy.de/~petri/research <http://www.desy.de/%7Epetri/research>