Wow! Unexpected advices! Thank you very much, for addon and Fab!
Ed, you are right in both cases: about my name and protease.  I think it is
good idea to try to screen for crystallization conditions with bME.
Mahesh, I know nothing about your object, as well as buffer conditions. May
be you would try bME too?

Best wishes,