Hi Navdeep,

I feel disappointed. (not your fault)

I was hoping to see what kind of science was behind the computer program
that generated the unique papers. That doesn't seem to be contained in the
linked article.

The article does, however, seem to be lacking in peer review itself? Or can
anything be done in the name of journalism? Why were only open-access
journals selected? I guess I'm just repeating the questions that many
others have asked since the publication.

Best regards,
Folmer

--
Folmer Fredslund