Hi all,

IMHO it must get more granular and also I really don't like the fact that
CDKException is a checked exception. In most of the cases it is just annoying
and useless.

I know, endless debate and maybe you have had it several times but for me as
user as it is now: annoying like hell. Just like pure JDBC.

other frameworks that use Runtime exceptions are IMHO a lot more friendlier to
work with.

Regards,

Joos