>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jun 13 01:24:15 2002
>> ??? Why then didn't you contribute to improve the code?

>So if people submit patches to add dvd writing support to cdrecord, you
>will accept them (even if it means opensource cdrecord will compete with
>closed source cdrecord-prodvd)?

Why do you try to reverse the meaning of my statements?

Is this the way discussions usually are held in the english language?

This was obviously related to the fact that until now not a single line of code
has been added to improve "dvdrtools" by Mr. Rosenkraenzer.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling