>From: Lourens Veen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Okay, I've been reading this entire discussion for the past couple=20
>of days, and I am wondering why there isn't a fork (or even a=20
>completely alternative implementation) of cdrtools yet.

I believe that it is easy to find an answer to this question:

Since more than a year, I it seems that I am the only person who is working on
free CD recording software (cdrecord).

Of course, I like to note that Heiko Eißfeldt is working on cdda2wav
and James Pearson helpe me with mkisofs.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling