It's amusing these discussions on this list here. The only reason for me to
stay on it, as cdrtools work without problemce

> >If you can give only the slightest idea on how to prove this
> completely
> >wrong assumption, go on and do it!
>
> This is a result from discussions with several programmers.
>
> I tried to tell them what could be done better but to no avail.

Well, Jörg to be honeset, I sometimes find it difficult to follow your
arguments, perhaps because there is a tendency of stating what things should
be like without beeing elaborate. Sometimes others need a bit more input to
see why something is good/not so good.

Lets face it, there are little programs which do work with that many
platforms, but there also little programs developed by so few people.

Horst