Can you clarify this some, Andrew?

> Let's talk about the first problem, as it sounds like you are uploading
the
> file directly to the images directory. This is a major security risk and
you
> should avoid this.

If appropriate formats are specified in the cffile "accept" parameter, what
risk is there?  Some kind of file that "fakes" its format or has malicious
code
embedded in it?

And concerning your second concern below, I've always assumed that using the
"accept" parameter was enough to verify file format and prevent malicious
code
from being uploaded in a file.  What other tests are there that can be run
verify images?

Thanks,

Rick