Thanks Scott but i DO have a J2EE server.  That was how we all set up
coldfusion from MX because that's how shared hosting was set up.  So anyone
using shared hosting set dev servers up the same.

So I hate to be keeping on about it but I dont understand what a context
is.  Do i have one?  Why do i want one?

I have a CF9 setup as J2EE which is what most people did for CF9, as I
believe.

--
Cheers
Mike Kear