> Yes .. and also, without that contract with the label, I'm pretty sure you
> wouldn't have gotten that 1/2 that you did. ;)

Of course. I guess I should have qualified my opinion (and that's all it was
of course) by stating that the size of the engagement obviously should come
into play when deciding whether or not to have a document.

I guess I prefer the small, friendly kind where a verbal agreement is
enough.

In the end, it's up to the consultant to determine their own comfort level
working with or without the contract.

- Sean