> Whatever Dave, like I said this option is for ASP only.
>
> Here is a support article that a quick Google search dug up, if you can
> provide where in IIS you make this change I will eat my words.
>
> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/294807?wa=wsignin1.0

I'm not sure what posting a page about an IE issue has to do with IIS.
It sounds like you're talking about one thing and I'm talking about
another.

IIS has the ability to postprocess any sort of server-side error
messages (or any other responses for that matter). This is not
specific to ASP.NET - it applies to all messages that pass through
IIS. Here's a screenshot I just put together demonstrating this
feature.

http://i.imgur.com/tBfFfC9.png

In this screenshot, the only thing I've changed from the default
behavior is the "Edit Error Pages Settings" - the default value is the
third radio button.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.