It's the fact that the legit folks get nailed as well.

Listen..we all agree that spam is evil...we all agree that mail servers
should not be open.....BUT is it so bad to give the folks running the server
a chance to fix it first??  My issue is that once found to be open it is
incredibly difficult to get off the blacklist.  This means that legit folks
can be without mail for a long time.  Even if ORDB continues to aid in
stopping legit mail, they could at least invest in some decent hardware and
bandwidth.  I mean 5-10 hours to test a mail server is so ridiculous it's
not funny.  If they are going to keep it up then the test should be avble to
be performed in a matter of minutes and not hours.

They suck....I'm right...so na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;-)

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
p. 250.920.8830