To follow up on this thread, for people who didn't see the related
gyp-developer discussion, I submitted the last make fix for the gyp
tests today. This was my minimum sanity check before switching any
buildbots over to make. I might start with some FYI bots this weekend,
then do the main bots next week, though I'll probably wait on that
until I have a chance to check on Evan's "compile twice" issue and get
a test case for it.

Michael