I ran into that yesterday as well trying to make a make generator fix.  I
think I'll hang on until mmoss gets back since I heard he's in the middle of
trying to fix that.  But assuming the unittest can all be made green, then
it's update the public instructions, and finally buildbot work?

I can pickup on fixing the public instructions if no one objects.  I don't
think that needs to be blocked on the unittests, and might as well allow it
to propagate out to the casual developers like while we get our ducks in
line.

-Albert