Hello.

Clojure will use both Ant and Maven 2. (Maven 3 may be used in the future?)

However, if we see management software world widely, there is Ivy.
Could I ask you whether Ivy is well enough or not?

; Yes, there is another notable thing, Leiningen written in Clojure.
; It sounds interesting that "Clojure uses Clojure itself in build
process" but I can't consider if possible or not.

Here are some useful pages:
http://dev.clojure.org/display/design/Common+Contrib+Build
http://dev.clojure.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=950842
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/m2comparison.html