> I'd like to add tables for the Current Status, but it appears that tables
> are not currently enabled for our wiki. I've requested that from the wiki
> admin folks, so hopefully I'll be able to add them soon.

You have?  I don't recall seeing ... OH!  You must have posted to the Wiki
Admin list instead of the infrastructure list.   The current Wiki is
expected to go hasta la bye-bye soon.  The new Wiki technology can be seen
at http://wiki.apache.org/.  There are a few people who have volunteered to
help migrate the data from the current wiki, so as soon as they have that
worked out, hopefully we can migrate and cut over.  When that happens, there
will be a Wiki specifically for Jakarta.

        --- Noel