Dirk Verbeck has reworked /home/cvs/jakarta-commons/math tree, which now contains the full history from the sandbox plus two refactorings I preformed after the move. He will be applying the rest of the changes made from 11/1/03 to present today.

The current /home/cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/math cvs tree is recovered to just prior to the deletion. We will expect to remove this sandbox tree once the updating is complete.

We should have things stablized by later today. Sorry for any incovenience during this process.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer