Why not McMahon? (possibly with reduced handicap).  It works fine in human
Go tournaments.

IMO KGS Swiss is pretty boring for most of the time, and the scheduler
often seems to have a lot of undesired influence on the final ranking. Also
at this point I'm really not that interested any more to see some top
engine win yet another bot tournament without serious competition; I'd be
more interested to see how many stones they could give to the rest.
Wouldn't it be fun to see how many stones AlphaGo could give to CS?

E.