It might be a mistake, but on page 30 the paper has a formula for Elo that
is off by a factor of log(10) = 2.3026 with respect to the standard
formula, which means their Elo differences might be inflated. But I suspect
they just meant to have used "10^" instead of "exp" on the paper, and they
probably computed Elo correctly.

Álvaro.