I think that the main problem was not winning or losing a mirrored game but
the blunder in late endgame by playing suicidal move. Perhaps Zen was
losing the game, so this was the reason for the blunder. But if Zen was
winning, then it was serious bug and it had nothing to do with the
mirroring itself.

      —Jouni