(2012/01/17 10:45), Jouni Valkonen wrote:
Aja, you are talking something that has zero relevance for this topic.
Zen was winning by ½ point, but it miscalculated in late yose and
blundered severely. This was serious endgame bug. This thread has
absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the game was mirrored, but
only that that Zen throw away the game in late yose.

I don't think Zen was winning.

I have seen in my own games several times, when Zen has blundered in
late yose and have lost a won games. I think that it is due that zen is
winning by half point or so, but miscalculates and then tries something
irrational. It would be good idea to analyze, to see what went wrong
with Zen's evaluation of the score. Was that it miscalculated the
territory or did it misread the seki thing?

In this case, the problem was seki handling. But I already have
numerous examples of misevaluation, so it is not a special one.

Yamato