OK, I see your point. So it should be Yamato reply the question if he like.
:)

Aja

From: Jouni Valkonen
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:45 PM
To: Aja Huang ; computer-go
Subject: Re: [Computer-go] Zen blunder in long mirror go game

Aja, you are talking something that has zero relevance for this topic. Zen
was winning by ½ point, but it miscalculated in late yose and blundered
severely. This was serious endgame bug. This thread has absolutely nothing
to do with the fact that the game was mirrored, but only that that Zen throw
away the game in late yose.

I have seen in my own games several times, when Zen has blundered in late
yose and have lost a won games. I think that it is due that zen is winning
by half point or so, but miscalculates and then tries something irrational.
It would be good idea to analyze, to see what went wrong with Zen's
evaluation of the score. Was that it miscalculated the territory or did it
misread the seki thing?

  –Jouni