On Sat, 14 Jul 2012, Scott Talbert wrote:

> I'm making some progress on the Harmony 300, albeit slow.  So far, I have
> been able to a) implement a connectivity test with the remote and b) do
> some basic communications with the web services.  The main challenge so
> far is that the web service seems to be somewhat picky about the XML
> messages that it accepts, so I've had to do a lot of tweaking there.  I'm
> using the Python 'suds' library to generate the SOAP messages.

Patch with initial support for Harmony 300 uploaded here for
review/comment:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3559622&group_id=201579&atid=978130

GetIdentity, UpdateConfig, and Reset are supported.

Unfortunately, this still isn't terribly useful from a user perspective,
as this does not provide any way to get a config out of the web service
(I'm still working on that piece), but this should be pretty close for the
libconcord pieces.

Review/comment appreciated.

If anyone wanted to try this against their 300, that would be helpful too.
Mainly just to see if the GetIdentity and Reset functions work.

Thanks,
Scott