On Sat, 29 Sep 2012, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

>>> If anyone wanted to try this against their 300, that would be helpful too.
>>> Mainly just to see if the GetIdentity and Reset functions work.
>>
>> Did a quick run through. I need to spend some time parsing this code, but at
>> glance it looks reasonable.
>
> Oh. How did you end up reverse-engineering most of that? did you end up
> updating consnoop at all?

I mostly just looked for patterns in the packets in the various snoopy
dumps that people had submitted and compared them with what I was seeing.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of packets that are hard-coded because I
don't understand what they are doing, but they seem to be the same across
all of the dumps.  No, I did not update consnoop (yet).  Snoopy Pro is
quite a pain, though, at least in my experience with it.  I wish Wireshark
could capture USB packets under Windows.

Scott