On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Scott Talbert <s...@techie.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2013, Bart Cerneels wrote:
>
>> I can identify the remote with -i, but what I would really like to do
>> is dump the configuration.
>> concordance -wb --dump-config=remoteconfig.bin failed with error 3:
>> Requesting identity:  100%             done
>> Failed to dump config: Error while reading from the remote
>> Failed with error 3
>
> Hi Bart,
>
> Writing a config to the remote works, but I did not implement reading a
> config from the remote (yet).  I can take a stab at doing that.
>
> Scott

Ah, not implemented yet. So it's not an error on my side.

I see the LC_ERROR_UNSUPP in CRemoteMH::ReadFlash() but I guess
implementing this is a little much to jump into? While I'm familiar
with HID at a high level, I have not worked directly with it in
userspace and the harmony remote's protocol is completely unknown to
me.
But in any case you can rely on me for testing and code review if you need me.

Do you have your code in a git repo somewhere? CVS is a little to
ancient to work comfortable.

--
Bart Cerneels

Owner