I see good progress has been made on supporting the 300.

I've build the branch and patch attached in
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3559622

I can identify the remote with -i, but what I would really like to do
is dump the configuration.
concordance -wb --dump-config=remoteconfig.bin failed with error 3:
Requesting identity:  100%             done
Failed to dump config: Error while reading from the remote
Failed with error 3

Judging from the focus in the bug report thread on downloading config
from the webservice I thought this was working. Does anyone else have
a different result?
It would be worth a few hours getting the to work if it's a matter of
small hacks. But I don't know the current status.

--
Bart Cerneels