On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 07:52:49AM +0200, Dave Cotton wrote:
> Question really is who set the 6 month limit? If the mad rush to keep up
> with the cycle causes the problems that are occurring at the moment then
> it must be questioned. If the problem isn't faced up to, there may not
> be a requirement for a six month cycle in the future, there may not be a
> future.

You have a question about that?  I think the answer is obvious.
Mandrakesoft.  There was some discussion about backing off on the rate
of releases a while back.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche