On Tue, Apr 5, 2022, at 09:52, Todd Rinaldo wrote:
> I’m unclear who decides if it’s OK for me to delete the dev versions of Perl
> I’ve done. I’m happy to do it. Maybe we should put a policy or suggestion
> into the release manager’s guide as a first step?
I'm doing a quick bit of testing to make sure that "the most important" tooling
will properly go to backpan for missing old dev releases.  Once I do, I'll (a)
publicly ask people to purge older ones and (b) suggest that PAUSE do this
automatically, since "official" dev releases are less personally-owned than
normal uploads.
But "quick bit" is waiting on the file deletion timer to run out.  Just a few
hours left.

--
rjbs