-Caveat Lector-

Dear Friend,

        I want to wish you a very, VERY blessed Christmas and New Year! I
have stumbled on something very serious and important and I must take
a few days off to pursue it. I will be returning with my findings in
the next JOSHUA REPORT on Tuesday, January 5th, 1999.

        Until then, Mike and I would like to extend to you our love and
prayers that you and yours will have a happy and safe season.
Remember, contrary to what the advertisers and the media would have
you believe, this is not a "holiday." It is a religious observance
[the term they always use for our Arab friends: Ramadan]. Christmas is
to honor the birth of the Christ child. So, til January 5th, have a:

        HAPPY HANNAKAH AND A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

                                        MIKE & The OUTLAWLADY