-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/18/98 4:38:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Well this is interesting...  Correct me if I am wrong but, once it goes to
 vote and if he is impeached isn't there automatically a criminal trial?  I
 understood that if he resigned and was pardoned then he wouldn't face a
 trial.  So, if he "appears" unconcerned I have to ask, what Ace does he have
 up his sleeve?

 Hilary >>

I don't think he has an ace up his sleeve.  I think he is a pragmatic
individual who realizes that even God could not stop the Republicans from this
impeachment program, so what good does it do to waste time and worry on it.
Some women may understand.  It's like being pregnant.  You just relax and wait
for the outcome.  I even called my own congressman, Phil English, to tell him
to vote for impeachment.  We might as well get on with it.  This way the
Republican Party won't have to punish him for disobeying orders, and he may
get decent committee seats and be able to do the people in his district some
good.  The other plus is that this business just might get the Democrats back
in control of Congress.  Prudy