-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-10-30 10:29:47 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>It looks like you're agreeing with the NWO's agenda to cancel all private
>property!!
>Aren't you a little hypocrital, to say the least, or do I misunderstand
>everything?

In the "good old days" of FEUDALISM --which is really what the New World
Order is for our "planetary landlords," the international finance
capitalists-- EVERYTHING was the "private property" of only a handful of
people.  That includes the labor-producing bodies and minds of EVERYONE ELSE,
in a system only very much later called SLAVERY.

The "right" to "private property" first came into existence to explain the
extraordinary privileges and powers permitted a hereditary ruling class by
their right-less subjects.
To explain why the serfs who labored on God-given soil "owed" the results of
their labor to distant king who "earned" this "right" to TAX them simply by
the accident of birth.

A "legal" right to "private property" originated only at the point where
ruling-class-toady lawyers drew up rules for the SALE of property, AFTER that
property had been STOLEN through raw brute force from others who UNTIL THEN
had been the "legal" possessors.
Behind every "law" lies a thief with armed bully-boys and a fast-talking
"witch doctor"
who can rationalize criminal deeds to the gullible masses who are the thief's
victims.
Hence, deeds of title are a mechanism for the transmission of STOLEN
merchandise.
You PAID for it, you say, with money you "earned"?  (Most real estate
transactions are completed using money that is LOANED, at INTEREST which
profits only the bankers, the REAL owners who, in collecting usury beyond
measure, do NOTHING to "earn" it.)
Tell it to the judge.  Buying "hot" rocks from a "fence" doesn't give you ANY
legal right.

"Private property," extended to a context where it becomes meaningless, is a
classic semantic smokescreen justifying "What's mine is MINE, and what's
YOURS is mine."

So, careful with your belief in "private property," defined way beyond its
proper sphere. Someone might use the same idea to legitimize ownership of a
woman's BODY and its reproductive products -- a "right" long accorded to men
as fathers and husbands under the same "legal" system that has given us the
"sacred" institution of "private property."