"Okay J - the Pope says the Sun goes around the earth and he is
infallible?"

He's infallible, says who? Him? I don't subscribe to the Catholic belief
system, so let's move on.

"How do we know the earth is flat?  Because the bible says the earth has
"four corners", now that sure sounds like its flat to me."

North, South, East, West is the reference in the verse.

"And that day the sun stood still?   Well either we need new translators
or ones with larger IQs because something is sure wrong here."

So it didn't stand still? How do you know, or do you believe that? If you
just believe that, according to nessie, "Believe is what you do when you
DON'T know. The smart thing to do when you
don't know is to find out for yourself."  If you KNOW that, please explain.

"If I jump 2 feet in air will I come down in same spot if the earth is
really turning that fast?"

To be honest I don't know what you're referencing here.

"Anyway what is good enough for the Pope is still good enough for me.
That guy must have a great sense of humor."

I believe he's a bit confused. Although I don't know that, I guess I need to
call the guy so I can "find out for myself."

"My worst complaint is this - they say they are experiencing droughts and
water shortages?"

Who's "they?"

"Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink;  California and Florida
are supposed to sink in the oceans and they say their is a water
shortage.   Oceans two inches deeper and those morons at North and South
Pole mess with this OZONE to warm up Siberia."

Reference first statement.

"Well when they melt both polar caps will we still have a water shortage?"

Good question.

"How can they say we have a water shortage when Planet Earth is more
water than land, and our bodies are more water than - well so much for
these great questions.   I will let the new Pope worry about this, and I
sure hope they find one who is a chemist or an engineer who will hire a
good translator to go over the Bible"

Reference first statement.

"So I wonder what happened to Kermit the Frog; surely Kermit needs water
to survine."

I think the pig ate him.

"If thre is water shortage close the swimming pools for a starter and get
rid of the Coors - they use a lot of good water to make that slop."

I agree...

"A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy"

It's a Conspiracy.