True,   June,
It was God's plan to begin with...
I merely added
that the APOSTLES never blamed Rome for the incident,
but always looked to the Pharisees as the culprits,  as so do I agree.
I said nothing more and meant nothing less.

Some people always choose to make a mountain out of a molehill...
rather than looking into the simplicity of an event or situation.
So is the case here.  The focus here on this list,
was taken off the subject and placed
where people wanted it to be placed,  on the Romans...
it is SIMPLY not the way I see it.

TRUTH:   The Pharisees wanted absolutely NO connection to the death of
Jesus,  looking much farther down the line of history than most give them
credit.  They were concerned with their ''image'' to the people.  Stoning
Jesus,  which as you sited,  could have been done and Rome would have done
nothing...  however,  the people would have ended up stoning them.   The
fact of the matter is had the Pharisees stoned Jesus,  this eventually this
would have drug them into the fate of Jesus at one time or another
historically.  The ROMANS had to be their ALIBI,  and so it is.  The
Talmudic Jews ALWAYS have an alibi for everything they do...  even to this
day,  because of WHO they are...
Jesus pointed this out many,  many times,  and is why he called them liars,
vipers, and hypocrits to name a few choice descriptions.

eagle 1