I think Matt is a bit too quick to conclude a court will charge the
operator with contempt and that the contempt charge will stick on appeal.
Obviously judges have a lot of discretion, but it doesn't seem to me like
the question is such a clear one if a system is set up in the proper
cypherpunkish manner.

-Declan