At 09:17 AM 4/30/01 -0400, Matthew Gaylor wrote:
>I remember having lunch a while back with Loki and the topic of logs
>come up-  He mentioned that his company fully and completely complies
>with warrants for all logs, especially easy to comply with since his
>company doesn't keep logs.

Imagine a world where margins are so small that disk and tape space matters.
Or operator-attention costs a lot.  Keeping logs could trash a business.
Is congress going to fund this?  [Hint: they have to if they require it]

"Logs?  Logs? We are a fukkin' money-making purple box in a rack somewhere
between a bank of DSLAMs and a contract OC-12, you think we have time for
logs?"