Hi Randal,

I'm a relative newbie on Windoze XP, but in order to view the perldocs
there I have to bring up a command prompt window and type 'perldoc DBI'
(or whatever) and the window I get(done with 'more')  is not
searchable(with forward slash "/") the way it is on *nix.  Not having
the search facility makes the perldocs in a command prompt window not
nearly as useful, so I prefer to go to the perldocs website.  Is there
something I could do on Windoze XP to make the perldocs searchable??

Thanks.

Hardy Merrill

>>> Randal L. Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/03/04 03:50PM >>>

Hardy> Anyone know where the perldocs website went?  I just went to
google and
Hardy> nothing seems to come up.  I can't find much on www.perl.org.

Why do you need a *website* for what is already on *your disk*?

/me boggles

--
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
0095