I see folder C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI, but no html files in there -
just these 4 empty directories:
    C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI\Const
    C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI\Const\GetInfo
    C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI\DBD
    C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI\ProfileDumper

Can anyone else shed more light on how to access installed module
documentation on Windoze XP - other than command prompt "perldoc ABC"??

At 10:19 AM 6/4/2004, Hardy Merrill wrote:
>Thanks Jeff - didn't know about that, but the Active State
documentation
>pages are very nice!
>
>One question - does the documentation for CPAN modules that I install
>get inserted into the Active State documentation?  For example, I
have
>DBI installed but I can't seem to locate it in the Active State
>documentation - is it there somewhere?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Hardy

On my Windoze machine, it's located here:
C:\Perl\html\site\lib\DBI.html

-Mike