Thanks Jeff - didn't know about that, but the Active State documentation
pages are very nice!

One question - does the documentation for CPAN modules that I install
get inserted into the Active State documentation?  For example, I have
DBI installed but I can't seem to locate it in the Active State
documentation - is it there somewhere?

Thanks.

Hardy

Hardy Merrill wrote:
> Hi Randal,
>
> I'm a relative newbie on Windoze XP, but in order to view the
perldocs
> there I have to bring up a command prompt window and type 'perldoc
DBI'

I don't know XP, but on 98, go to
start-programs-activestate-documentation and you'll find a fully
HTMLized version of the perldocs and moudle pods.  You can use window's

"Find" to do full text searches on it.

--
Jeff