Sam Hartman - 06.02.20, 17:11:20 CET:
>     Martin> Well, that is *exactly* why I thought the GR is not going
> to Martin> be helpful.
>
>     Martin> Cause in *no way* it appeared to have *solved* the
> conflict Martin> underneath it.
>
> No the GR did not somehow magically cause people to agree.
> It did decide what Debian is going to do.
> That's already had significant positive impacts even on this thread.

I replied in private. This is the public part of my reply – I apologize
for anything in there that someone may receive as other than non-
violent, I tried the best to write from my point of view, but this is
going to be emotional:

Your reply exactly shows the kind of toxic way to communicate that the
GR invited to the project. A way to communicate that lacks empathy and
compassion which is necessary for splits in communities to heal.

From what I can see you are doing a huge disservice to the Debian
community with an reply like this – deepening the split that is already
there and has never been healed so far –, but there is no point in
bringing that up in detail here at this moment.

I continue to stay unsubscribed as I unsubscribed for a reason. I can
let go putting up with the toxic way to communicate that I have seen and
even experienced on this list more than once and that in that way I
never ever saw or experienced on mailing lists of communities like KDE
or Devuan.

I love myself and I am not putting up with that kind of toxic
communication anymore.

Please refrain from answering to me and (!) to the mailing list like you
did in your reply. I unsubscribed from this list for a reason and at
least for now do not intend to read what people write after I left. You
can rant all the way you want about what I wrote, but please leave me
out of it.

So this is the public part of it.

Again, I respectfully ask you to leave me alone if you have nothing
constructive or supportive to tell me – and what you wrote me, Sam,
clearly was neither supportive nor constructive for me. At the very
least, do reply privately to me if you feel you must do that. I my
delete any further mail on this without notification. I just replied to
this one in public as well as you wrote it to the mailing list *and* to
me, even tough I told I am going to unsubscribe, and I did not want to
let it sit there without an reply.

Best,
--
Martin