Le Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 02:09:00PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :

> I wrote a small perl script to process through a .po file and pass all
> completely untranslated text fragments to this service and store the
> resulting translation (if it succeeded) as a fuzzy translation in the
> .po file.  The translation then need to be reviewed by a human before
> it is used to generate the documentation in question.  I checked in
> rough translations in debian-edu-doc after first running this new tool
> for en->nb and manually checking a few of the new translations.

Hello everybody,

this reminds me the behaviour of virtaal, which will propose to pre-fill
tranlsations with the output of Microsoft Translator.  If it is not possible to
translate copylefted text with such services, maybe the functionality should be
disabled by default ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy