I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scuttle".

Hi Marcelo,
I cannot sponsor you package, since IANADD, but I've given it a review:

* first of all, here we like to talk with a guy with a name and a
surname, not a nick :) Please write email here with you full name (and
maybe with the email you're using in the package)

* debian/changelog
   - I'd like to be "Initial release (Closes: #362114)", but this is
just a personal feeling, nothing is wrong in what you've written

* debian/compat
   - could you bump it to 5?

* debian/control
   - if you choose Yes in the previous question, bump versione
depends on debhelper to (>=5)
   - add Homepage meta-tag

* debian/apache.conf
   - what is this file for and how would you like to interact with apache?

* debian/config.inc.php.diff
   - what is this file? I got it now, but I dont like this way to
create config file too much, but if you thought about it and find no
prettier way, could be ok

* debian/scuttle.post{inst, rm}
   - you restart some services, but is user aware of it? maybe he/she
would not like those service to be restarted at install/remove time...

* teste.sh
   - you've added this file that is not in the upstream pkg in the
root dir: the right way is to create it in debian/ and install it
where is neede

* debian/copyright
   - you missed almost everywhere copyright years; give a look at [1]
[2] [3] for some guidelines to write this file
   - many upstream files miss copyright notice: I think you should
ask upsteam to add that note (but I'd like to hear a DD comments on
this)
   - I don't know it it's enough to add here the other projects
included in upstream package (phpBB2, UTF8 Helper Functions and XSPF
Web Music Player) as is needed to include copyright notice on a
per-file basis: someone else would comment on this?

* debian/rules
   - remove template header

* ./cache/.cvsignore & other
   - you should ask upstream to remove unneded file from package

* debian/watch
   - could you please add it, if you think could worth having it (I
think so... :)?

Kind Regards,
Sandro

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00007.html