Betreff: Re: AW: Debians security features: Which are active?
Datum: Sun, 18 May 2014 03:42:03 +0200
Von: Patrick Schleizer <adrela...@riseup.net>
An: "herzogbrigit...@t-online.de" <herzogbrigit...@t-online.de>,
"debian-security@lists.debian.org" <debian-security@lists.debian.org>, Paul
Wise <p...@debian.org>

herzogbrigit...@t-online.de:
>> Yes it would be great if you can start with such a page. Use the
>> Ubuntu table as a template to start. I'll try to help as much as
>> I can in the wiki. Many Linux-Distros have a security features
>> page in their wikis. So why not also Debian?

Got started:
https://wiki.debian.org/Security/Features

Anyone knows how to view (as a non-admin) the wiki markup of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features ? (I would like to learn by
example how wiki tables are made in moin moin wiki software.)

Alternatively, does anyone know how to make to add a dotted border to
the wiki table?